Monday, November 2, 2009

200th Sale

So this morning I was just drinking some coffee and trying to get my day organized and was trying to figure out what I all needed to make today when I was looking at the numbers I've had 197 sales so far. I have been open 4 months! I was hoping today maybe I could hit that magic 200 and did so around 1! My kids some day will have to take back all that harrassing they did of me when I was "obsessively knitting baby hats" and the imitations they do of me knitting! Well...yeah ok so they probably won't take it back and the imitations are pretty funny. If you don't know my children. I have a 14 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. They are both hilarious and a ton of fun. Here is there first day of school picture this year. My son's name is not really condorf as it says on the picture. That is just what his sister decides to call him every now and then. Well....I best get back to knitting I have lots to make today and things are about to get crazy around here! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment